Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Located in Surrey, BC Canada

Just bought a 2005 Midnight Road Star. Other bike is a '13 Victory CCT. Prev bikes include (but not limited to) '03 Wing, 06 RSMV, 87 & 85 Venture Royals.

"Old Rider" means I've been ridin for near 50 yrs.

Just here to glean as much info on this Roady as I can. Also looking for any safety chrome or other farkle someone might be selling/giving away.

·
Super Moderator
6,022 Posts
Welcome ST, so where's the pic's of this fine roadie you speak of? Lol. Annie is gonna want to know. She's the roadie expert here. Looking forward to your contributions. Ride safely!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome ST, so where's the pic's of this fine roadie you speak of? Lol. Annie is gonna want to know. She's the roadie expert here. Looking forward to your contributions. Ride safely!
ya, I know, ..... [this thread is worthless without pics]

Got some at home ... will post later but I gotta warn y'all ... it looks much the same as most other Midnight Road Stars LOL

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome from southwestern PA. Congrats on your new addition to the family. Thanks fer the pics. Sure they may all look similar but we still likes lookin at em. Nice ride(s). Which do you think you'll ride the most? And which ride do you prefer? I know it's like comparin apples and oranges, but just curious.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome from southwestern PA. Congrats on your new addition to the family. Thanks fer the pics. Sure they may all look similar but we still likes lookin at em. Nice ride(s). Which do you think you'll ride the most? And which ride do you prefer? I know it's like comparin apples and oranges, but just curious.
We're selling the Victory. We're "backing off" touring so much and getting a 5th wheel travel trailer so the money from the Vic will pay for that but we don't want to totally give up riding, thus the Roadie. Have been wanting a Roadie for a long time but it's just not a touring bike like the Vic or prev bikes we've had. Getting tired of long trips on a bike... pushing 70 yrs old and I get worn out after 6 or 8 hrs riding. Need to spend more time R&R.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Not as pretty as my princess, but a fine looking Roadie so good job getting the pictures up. It ends up being a major learning process for me every time.

Check out Roadstar Clinic as well. That is a great site for specific repair stuff. And welome to the 4m!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not as pretty as my princess, but a fine looking Roadie so good job getting the pictures up. It ends up being a major learning process for me every time.

Check out Roadstar Clinic as well. That is a great site for specific repair stuff. And welome to the 4m!

Thanks Annie ... I'm signed in there already! (same nic)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts