Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to be painting my Roadie and wanted some input... I think bright colors should be left to the street bikes... so here are what I am considering... Which do you like?

A)

B)

C)

MY INSPIRATION (IF I KNEW WHAT COLOR THIS IS, ID GET IT):

Here is my ride to help you picture it:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Are you painting it yourself or paying someone else to paint it? If the latter, take the inspiration pic to the shop and tell them you want that color... ask to see what they have that is closest :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice... I will be spraying it myself... =) I took that picture to a paint shop and they said they can't help me based on that picture... lol

·
Registered
882 Posts
OK, you got white walls and a ton of chrome to start with so, that part is decided.

You can always go black but, matte wouldn't work with the whitewalls and chrome, at least to me, so, that means a high gloss finish.

What about a strong aqua marine and a white leather seat?

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Purple is the best. Well...you did ask for my opinion. In this case, given your inspiration, you just don't want my opinion. I generally don't like green. And the darker more olive it is, the less I like it. If you must go green...go emerald.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are painting my cousins roadstar (who I ride with all the time) blue... so im going for something different. =)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts