Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm thinking about putting this decal on the air box. I kind of like it but kind of thinking do I really want it on...anyways, just looking for some opinions on the look.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I really like the looks of them and as previously said it dresses up the dog bowl. I'm thinking of putting one on my 1100 also but I'm kind of concerned with the $15 price tag I saw on ebay. If you found a cheaper source I'd appreciate if you let me know.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No sir, no cheaper. Just be sure you're getting the Vinyl ones. There are a few out there, mine was a tad more than 15. Besides 15 to 20 to upgrade the look is pretty good.

Looking at it more, I'm going to stick it. Well the wife will, she has steadier hands than me.

Appreciate the comments.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
My bike came with two dog bowls. One with the sticker and one without. I personally like the sticker because it breaks it up a little and add some character to it.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I had that same one on mine for a while...I liked it for the quality and it looked nice...My 1100 is black, so it matched well.

I didn't keep it on for long, as i ditched the dog bowl completely after a couple weeks after placing it on though :)

There are 2 available to buy...The one I purchased was the same as the one you posted, I believe the sellers were located in NY, maybe Utica? But anyways, it was good quality.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts