Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in west central Wisconsin we have our 1st nice day of the spring. Mid 50s and sunshine. The bikes are taking full advantage! I'm on my way home now and will have to take a spin myself! Our forecast finally has that "60" number in it for this weekend, so I'm sure the roads will be filled with iron horses. Yes, riding season is here! Ride often, and ride safe!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Finally!

Yep, it's been too long of a winter. I'm about an hour north of you and rode to work yesterday and today, it's gorgeous out there! I can't wait for 3:00 to get here, just went outside and looked at the bike sitting there and almost had to leave early. :D

·
Registered
821 Posts
Had our first really nice day today here in Buffalo.
I must have seen at least 60 bikes out today when I was riding.:D:):cool:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did get the bike out this afternoon. There were some storms in the area so I didn't venture too far from home, but I did clock 50 miles just to shake the cobwebs!

After the ride I put in a new battery and installed off-set peg mounts for the passenger floorboards. Then I gave it a nice bath and put the cover back on. It don't sound like a real nice week coming up, but my next chance to ride won't be until next Sunday anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts