Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Just had the most aweful experience with these guys, half my order was missing they washed their hands of it and said tuff basically. After sales and customer service was diabolical anyone ordering from these beware, especially outside of the US as its pot luck if you get the items and if you dont well it aint their fault they not bothered and sort it yourself.:frown:
The package was ripped open by USPS and parts were missing thanks to Parcel Force a branch of the Royal Mail here in the UK they tracked the parts packaged them up and sent them onto me free of charge. :smile:

Hard enough to get some parts here in the UK without two bit conning dont give a attitude companies in other parts of the world ripping you off.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they insured it but basically told me to go sort it myself, as you know the sender is insured not me, therfore they washed their hands of it and didnt even say oh sorry we will try to help our end. Just quoted terms and conditions and said your fault you sort it, really nice customer service

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all i wanted was a "oh sorry we will look into it and if doesnt turn up, we will claim on the insurance and we will forward a new part or part refund, not a lot to ask when your spending nearly £200 inc post with them

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Wow man, sorry that happened to ya. Usually most mail order companies will go that extra little to help make sure yer satisfied with parts, and service. And I've had deliveries that were damaged by USPS as well, and the company I ordered from, took care of everything. Maybe another try with PCS service? Ya may get another rep ta talk to that will be more understanding of yer situation.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Hmm. I'm glad I just found this post. I ordered one of their custom seats earlier this year. It took over two months for them to send the seat to me. Which they did explain on their website that their custom seats take a while because they have to wait for a donor seat to come in. I was happy with the seat they eventually sent me, so I sent them my stock seat at part of the deal. It was cheap, and I did experience a vast difference in comfort over the stock seat. (They say you can send it back if you don't like it, and you just pay the shipping.) But it worked out nicely, and I like the way it looked and felt.

Now that I read this, I'm sure I will not attempt to order from them again.

·
Administrator
13,286 Posts
Hmm. I'm glad I just found this post. I ordered one of their custom seats earlier this year. It took over two months for them to send the seat to me. Which they did explain on their website that their custom seats take a while because they have to wait for a donor seat to come in. I was happy with the seat they eventually sent me, so I sent them my stock seat at part of the deal. It was cheap, and I did experience a vast difference in comfort over the stock seat. (They say you can send it back if you don't like it, and you just pay the shipping.) But it worked out nicely, and I like the way it looked and felt.

Now that I read this, I'm sure I will not attempt to order from them again.
i'm confused. why are you glad you found this post? it sounds like your experience was vastly different with a positive result in the end, and you described how the events occurred exactly how the company told you they would. ???

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
i'm confused. why are you glad you found this post? it sounds like your experience was vastly different with a positive result in the end, and you described how the events occurred exactly how the company told you they would. ???
I neglected to mention that I did attempt to contact them after 2 months. They don't really have good customer support. I think they say best way is to text them, if I recall? I did not receive a response for two weeks, then texted them again. They finally responded saying it would be sent out. I think it was closer to 3 months. (It wasn't a big deal because I ordered it early enough in the season, and expected delay.) And I had to understand that they are on the opposite side of the country. ...

But I would not want to order something from them that I wanted or needed soon, (within 2 weeks). And my experience with their customer support was poor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts