Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
13,690 Posts
where are you trying to upload them? did you try logging off and then back on? does the problem persist? try refreshing the page in your browser? closing and then reopening your browser? can you get a screenshot of the issue?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I started the bikes and owners pic thread, and ironically it refuses to let me upload lol. I've logged completely out and back in to no avail. I use the app. As for screenshots....no idea lol.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't use a PC at all lol. I used to upload pics on here, so I'm not sure what changed. The app has a little camera button that allows uploading from internal memory. I tried through the browser but it didn't give me the option.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Something bugged out with the app recently. I used to upload from the app quite a bit (it is super easy).

When I tried yesterday, it gives me an error saying the photo on my iphone 7 is not in the proper / allowed format. Same format as always, but now its unacceptable . . . starting to sound like a long marriage :D

·
Administrator
13,690 Posts
OK i wasn't sure what all the app allowed. seems like i read somewhere that the app didn't allow uploads. so since a couple of you are having the same issue, this thread will remain open until the help desk investigates.

·
Administrator
373 Posts
hey guys,

From what I understand your having troubles uploading a photo from the app. I just tested it out ( on a IPad ) and was successfully able to upload the image. You should be able to upload a photo from the app to the forum no matter what user group or version of the app your running. If your unable to upload a photo try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. It should correct the issue.

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1373912922.407586.jpg

- dm, community support
Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts