Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I no longer have a youtube account as someone kept flagging all my videos and it became a huge pain in the rear end so I finally just gave up and deleted the account so many very good videos were lost that showed valuable information on the Star Venture motorcycle.

I have instead taken some photos as they remain on my system and I upload them and do not have to rely on another service for them.

There are four areas where paint wear can occur on the Star Venture/Eluder motorcycles with the Eluder not having the trunk issue. I used 3M clear bra because it is thick and will withstand a hard hit to it without damaging the paint under it.

1. The rear of the fuel tank on the right and left side where your pant legs will contact the fuel tank.

2. The side covers.

3. The front of the saddle bags.

4. The trunk lid under the Yamaha logo where your fingers contact the trunk lid to close it.

Attachments

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just remembered a tip on taking the photos, this forum as well as others can't determine the rotation of the photo if taken in portrait mode for some reason, the iPhone is one such device, but if you take the photos in landscape mode (the phone held sideways) that should solve the problem of the forum rotating the photo's a quarter of a turn.

I forgot that when I took the above photo's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts