Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone;
I just bought a 2007 V-Star 1100 Classic and am looking forward to the riding season. It only has 18000 kms on it and looks brand spanking new. looked it over for 30 minutes and couldn't see a mark on it. I also have a Versys 650 Sport touring Bike but wanted to try a Cruiser. Now if only all this snow would hurry up and melt so we can get riding.

·
2,369 Posts
Welcome from the Maritimes. I've got an 1100 too and they are great bikes. 18,000km is barely broken in. My 2000 has 30,000 miles on it and still looks and runs like new.

I hear ya on the snow. Supposed to warm up this week here so hopefully that'll help get rid of some of it before the inevitable St Patrick's Day storm we get every year. Still too much salt on the roads for riding though. But, soon.

Oh yeah, post a pic when you get a chance. We're kinda big on pics here.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,067 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome from the Maritimes. I've got an 1100 too and they are great bikes. 18,000km is barely broken in. My 2000 has 30,000 miles on it and still looks and runs like new.

I hear ya on the snow. Supposed to warm up this week here so hopefully that'll help get rid of some of it before the inevitable St Patrick's Day storm we get every year. Still too much salt on the roads for riding though. But, soon.

Oh yeah, post a pic when you get a chance. We're kinda big on pics here.
Hey I will be riding my bike to Richibuctou in July (InLaws) and then on to Nova Scotia. I go through the States on the way out and surface back into Canada at Calais/St Stephen. Nice to hear from you.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi 17A!
Love to see some pics of your bike. Lots of informative members here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanx. Here it is. Still at the dealership near Toronto. Be picking it up in about a month when the snow leaves.

2007 V-Stall 100 Classic
18,000 kms
Black w/ghost Flames on Tank
One owner
Looked it over for 30 minutes and couldn't find a blemish anywhere on it. Looks like a brand new bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
had to look you up on GoOgLe Earth, you are way up there

Ive never been further North than Lake Simcoe North of Toronto.

Looks like a great place to have a motorcycle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts