Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 1999 v-star 1100cc, and need some parts. I need two tgires and a battery, I would just like to help a fellow rider instead of keeping those fags pockets fat, that dont even ride or they are just weekend riders. I need other things to. If someone could let me know what spare parts you got.

Live to Ride another day!!!!!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Parts?

Kickstandtn,

Not sure I understand the question. But, here goes. I get some of my tires from my dealer just because he can install them. I actually do not keep any spare parts on hand. I did install some things like saddle bags, luggage rack, crash bars and such. You will know as you go along.

If you can get them installed you can get a good price on tires and batteries from "shadetreepowersopoerts.com" They are a place close to me but there are lots of good places.

Dave

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Maybe not what you are looking for, but why not check some local cycle salvage yards(junk yards) they have some good stuff pretty cheap lots of times and most of the time have what you are looking for, at least in this general area. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kickstandtn,

Not sure I understand the question. But, here goes. I get some of my tires from my dealer just because he can install them. I actually do not keep any spare parts on hand. I did install some things like saddle bags, luggage rack, crash bars and such. You will know as you go along.

If you can get them installed you can get a good price on tires and batteries from "shadetreepowersopoerts.com" They are a place close to me but there are lots of good places.

Dave
Thanks,
I will go on that sight. I was just trying to help out some fellow riders by buying there spare parts instead of buyin them from the store.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts