Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey where in Canada are you guys getting parts? Having a time trying to find a set of slip ons for my 2009 1100 silverado. Found a couple of sites, but price was a little more than i expected. Dealer here is way to far above those i found. any help would be great.

·
Registered
5,959 Posts
this may sound overly simple but when I need something for my bike or any of my cars, I check amazon.

Gives a good indication of the range of prices that are out there, and I know what Im looking at more or less.

Then finding a good supplier is the next step.

The only exception for this was tires for my VS650 - I ended up googling tires and got them from Bike Bandit.

This must work both ways across the border. The best deal I found for rotors and brake pads for my car was from a Canadian supplier - Max Pads.

·
Registered
570 Posts
HEY Newfie 1100, I live in Mexico and always get ripped off by the local dealers. and the money difference does not help. So I go online to the US dealer and find the best prices and ship.. I usually save a few bucks and get stuff at home rather than hauling all over the big city of Mexico City in traffic.
Hope you get what you need.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hey where in Canada are you guys getting parts? Having a time trying to find a set of slip ons for my 2009 1100 silverado. Found a couple of sites, but price was a little more than i expected. Dealer here is way to far above those i found. any help would be great.
Not in canada but I ordered a set of baron customs slip ons from amazon. not sure what you're looking to pay for them but these sound really nice.

https://www.amazon.com/Baron-Custom-Accessories-Slasher-BA-1040-00/dp/B002CUYGOC/

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey newf have you checked fort9 formally Canada motorcycles? They have decent prices and they're from Canada.
Actually Corsair it's FortNine (https://fortnine.ca/en/) and for my fellow Newfoundlander I have bought many items from them, including 2 new tires 2 months ago, for my 950 and their service and return policy are AWESOME!! BTW...the returned item was my fault :wink::

·
Registered
21 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts