Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife complains about the stock passenger floorboards being too high and too far back. Anyone have any suggestions for different mounts that can be adjusted down and forward? The bike is a 2006 Silverado

·
Registered
6 Posts
worked for my wife

My wife complains about the stock passenger floorboards being too high and too far back. Anyone have any suggestions for different mounts that can be adjusted down and forward? The bike is a 2006 Silverado
I took the passenger floorboards on our 2007 roadstar silerado and reversed them. right on left side and so on. It did not lower but added a few inches forward room. This mod did not interfer with my legs

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With the help of a welder friend of mine, I managed to get them forward and lower. My wife loves them now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I apologize for the necro, but didn't want to make a new thread when the topic had been breached.

I got my 01 Roadstar yesterday (gift from wife). I love the floorboards, but the wife wants passenger floorboards for her. The bike has pegs atm. My question is - Does the 01 Roadstar come with passenger floorboards? Also, any good recommendations for a brand to pick up for her?

Thanks for reading and any responses you may have.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I apologize for the necro, but didn't want to make a new thread when the topic had been breached.

I got my 01 Roadstar yesterday (gift from wife). I love the floorboards, but the wife wants passenger floorboards for her. The bike has pegs atm. My question is - Does the 01 Roadstar come with passenger floorboards? Also, any good recommendations for a brand to pick up for her?

Thanks for reading and any responses you may have.

Have these on my Vstar for my wife. She loves them

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/iso-passenger-floorboards-various-metric-cruiser-models-pair/part/KY-4455

1 - 5 of 5 Posts