Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the deal with the photo gallery, part of using sites like this one is so you can see what other people are doing with their bikes and I'm seeing posts from a year ago saying there is maintenance going on and still now, no gallery. I wouldn't mind at all paying for the premium membership but if I'm not gonna get at least what other sites get for free I just cant justify it. I see there are a lot of users on this site and it has a lot of potential but we NEED some pics. I am also on MYBIKE forums and it is free, I get to upload pics into my album, see lots of other bikes, and people get to see mine.

·
Registered
42 Posts
+2. I'm the first to admit I rarely have an original thought and looking at other's bikes inspire me to make changes to mine.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess my question is why would anybody think about paying for no service? The layout in this forum I think is great but thats where it stops, and if I do pay what else will I get other than a tag by my name that says PREMIER MEMBER. Thats not worth 40 bucks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Without any pics in this thread its tempting me to make changes in my bike and post the pics. What if I see the pics uploaded here? I will need to make changes now and then. I am crazy about bikes and new changes in others bike will tempt me to make changes in my bike as well.
----------------------
Temporary Motorhome Insurance

1 - 8 of 8 Posts