Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been riding for only a year now. Thank God you can pretty much ride everyday in southern Texas, San Antonio to be exact. My V-Star 950 had humble beginnings. It was bare when I purchased it, I put some work into it and it has taken on a whole new attitude. Please let me know what you think. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Beautiful bike man. I've been riding for about the same amount of time as well. Hope my next bike is as good looking as that one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shad trunk case interference

Yes, looks good....I have a question
With that top case mounted and the passenger back rest also mounted, do they not interfere with opening the case?
Hello Willajabir,
Thanks for liking my bike. Yes, the Shad case does interfere and it was a bear to mount. I usually have to unlock it from the base in order to put stuff in it, kind of awkward but I couldn't find a factory Yamaha trunk for the V-Star 950, don't think they make one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Keith. I like the way your bike looks too. Wish the dealer had one already accessorized when I went motorcycle shopping but its been fun trying different looks, my wife really loves the way it turned out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts