Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it was a week ago...

20150830_063439 (Large).jpg

Light bar on ... $$$
Saddlebags on ... $$$
Trunk on ... $$$

Lookin gOOOd ... Priceless !! (can't seem to get the second pic rotated so just stand sideways...)

IMG_6722.jpg

IMG_6719a.jpg

Yet to come ...

LED Daymaker headlight
Run/Turn/Brake LED strip for back of trunk
Crash bar
Wolo Trumpet air horn

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.

I might add that the trunk and saddlebags are from Mutazu and are not of the greatest quality. Fitment of the bags even with the extra brackets which are for the Roady still required me to add upper brackets for stability (which I manufactured myself).

The wraparound backrest that comes with the trunk is, to say the least, a joke. This is why it's not on the bike in the pic. I have; however, reworked it considerably and once finished, I'll drop some pics.

I would not recommend either of these products. Like the saying goes "you get what you pay for". That said, these items will serve the purpose for the time being.

The lights on the other hand are awesome!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks guys.

I might add that the trunk and saddlebags are from Mutazu and are not of the greatest quality. Fitment of the bags even with the extra brackets which are for the Roady still required me to add upper brackets for stability (which I manufactured myself).

The wraparound backrest that comes with the trunk is, to say the least, a joke. This is why it's not on the bike in the pic. I have; however, reworked it considerably and once finished, I'll drop some pics.

I would not recommend either of these products. Like the saying goes "you get what you pay for". That said, these items will serve the purpose for the time being.

The lights on the other hand are awesome!
Good to know, I was looking at those bags, but my bike is purple and I don't think gloss black would look right. So I'm looking at a set that are plastic with a look alike leather covering. I think black leather looking bags go good with any color.

·
Registered
50 Posts
As it was a week ago...

View attachment 61377

Light bar on ... $$$
Saddlebags on ... $$$
Trunk on ... $$$

Lookin gOOOd ... Priceless !! (can't seem to get the second pic rotated so just stand sideways...)

View attachment 61385

View attachment 61401

Yet to come ...

LED Daymaker headlight
Run/Turn/Brake LED strip for back of trunk
Crash bar
Wolo Trumpet air horn
Did you move the foot rests forward, or was it like that when you bought it? lookin good

Cheers,

Al Jones

1 - 6 of 6 Posts