Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only got my bike a few months ago... (wishing i held out for the VMAX)(also wishing i had the cash)

But what you guys running for aftermarket pipes? Do Vance and Hines make pipes for us metric guys?

·
Registered
37 Posts
yes, to your answer vance and hines do make pipes for metric bikes, if you dont mind paying for the name. dont get me wrong v &h invented high performance for the motorcycle, however they do not like honoring or waranting their parts especially exhaust. so i went to the cobra website and you cant actually listen to the individual pipes for your kinda bike. i also own a vstar 1100 custom and i opted for the low boy long shots. took out the baffles and i loved it from there on. happy hunting. stay loud and proud.. by the way i had to rejet the carbs. advised to 1 size over stock and opted for 2 sizes over and ran a k&n filter,,,,, have out run 1200 sporties with stage 2 screamin eagle kits. lost my nerve at 125 though.. lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts