Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen any threads about these on here but, I just ordered a set and should get them on early next week. I'll post more once I get to try them out.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The best price I could find on these was $320 for the pair and that was from denniskirk.com and includes their $5 tire shipping fee for each tire. My local shop matched the price and said they are basically selling at cost to get the volume and the shop hours. Installation is going to run me about $120. Definitely more than I planned to spend but the tires on it are not safe imo.

Still cheaper than Jeep tires. :grin:

We're due for about 8" of snow tomorrow so I'm going to drop it off today and pick up sometime next week.. hopefully we're thawed by then.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No kidding!! I got lucky and won a set of MTRs any size about a year before I sold the jeep :grin:
Nice! I have a set of KO2s on now. They are fantastic out here but a little pricey, esp if you do it the right way and include the spare. :grin: Jeep should be ashamed of the oem tires on some models.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I picked up the bike today and only put a few miles on the new tires. From that limited experience I'd say they are pretty damn sticky and feel a bit more... nimble than the tires they replaced. We're in for a potential blizzard tomorrow and then I'm going to be out of commission for a couple of weeks. I'll post more about these in mid April.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts