Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Plan to be more active. FIXED link for pics.

Here's how she looks now. Click on the pics to make them bigger.

https://goo.gl/photos/eMkz5BtQ8tUBvrWb6

Here's whats been added.

Low & Mean solo seat. Yamaha Bags. Yamaha Detachable backrest & hardware. (not shown)

Ebay Bobber mirors. Grip end mounted.

Batwing with lower sheilds and fork deflectors.

Cabra air kit and V&Hs Big Radious. No baffles.

Along with the rear shock being lowere & the L&M seat, my laiden seat height (I'm 180lbs) 21" 5/8s. I love it. Being 5'6.5", its a God send...lol

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Looks like you might have the same issues posting pics that I was now that Picasa is gone. Pic doesn't show....

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Anyone else? the link works on my end.

TY Sick mick.
They worked on my end too......try putting them in a "shared" folder before posting....I think that's working, at least for now. Our friends from Google really messed this thing up... not sure if this will show or not.....

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Takes us right to the album.....and we can see them all.

The fender is a stock 1100 (slightly modified mounting)and I'm doing the paint, stripes and etc with some different lighting pieces. That might make it look a little different. Sorry for the large size in this pic.....this was taken before color sanding and polishing.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Absolutely! It's more than a little orange peel, there were bugs and dust in the mix too. lol. It's as smooth as a piece of glass now.....20 minutes with some 1500 grit and 10 minutes with a buffer. It's impossible to get perfect job spraying in my back yard. Would love to have my own booth.... but as long as I have a buffer and sandpaper, I can just add another coat of clear.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Sorry NEKO...I didn't mean to hi-jack your thread with those pics....they just happened to be handy from my cussing and swearing time trying to figure out how to post after Google decided to screw us.

Apologies...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
No worries Mick. I completely agree with you. It took me an hr to figure it out plus your help..HAHAHA...

Thanks for the props Fellers. Preciate it. I can see where you it reminds you guys of The Bandit T/A... Hahahaha...I dig that. Never thought of that.

I just wish I could find some engine mods for the 950s. Would love to do a Big Bore and Cam kit. I'm goin to have to delve into custom grinds. In time I will.

I still need to finish my 85 VT500 Bobber. Needs to be torn back down, Painted and powder coated. All the customizing is done on it at this point.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts