Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I know I had run across a thread about Webslinger, I just had to say that guy is AWESOME! I know customizing our rides can be costly but the speedo covers are pretty reasonable in my eyes. He sent me my design after I sent a few pics, told him a little about myself and when I tell you I can't wait to see my new speedo cover on my Liner I am STOKED!!! His service was speedy and overall a great experience.

I'm just big on supporting our small business owners! Ride safe and if you choose to get a speedo cover I know u won't be disappointed!

P.s. HOWEVER MY GIRLFRIEND HATES THE SPEEDO COVER!!!!! Lmao

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hey all I know I had run across a thread about Webslinger, I just had to say that guy is AWESOME! I know customizing our rides can be costly but the speedo covers are pretty reasonable in my eyes. He sent me my design after I sent a few pics, told him a little about myself and when I tell you I can't wait to see my new speedo cover on my Liner I am STOKED!!! His service was speedy and overall a great experience.

I'm just big on supporting our small business owners! Ride safe and if you choose to get a speedo cover I know u won't be disappointed!

P.s. HOWEVER MY GIRLFRIEND HATES THE SPEEDO COVER!!!!! Lmao
Pics? What did you get? I've been debating about picking a set up over the winter.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lmao @ Springer.
Digital, trying to figure out how to load pics. I have apple products and is proving a little difficult.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok so I had to get off my Ipad in order to uplaod pics to the imageshack account. So here is the SpeedoMETER (thats for you Springer lol) Cover.
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

·
Registered
672 Posts
Heh, not my thing but, I'm sure they'll be top-notch. I guess your wife didn't realized she married a 15 year old wigger. lol :p

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@ TenTwelve yea I agree with you. I've been on some forums and I'm like yea this isn't the place for me. Life is too short and people are just too damn sensitive and fragile.

·
Registered
71 Posts
What I'd like to find is something to eliminate the glare on the windshield at night.

·
Registered
122 Posts
While completely not my taste, it really is a nice looking piece. 2 more questions...How much of a pain in the ass was the install? and how do things "line up", in some of the pics I've seen it seems like the top of the speedo/trip gauge is covered by the speedo overlay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts