Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after many attempts to jet the bike with the unknown intake system Im inclined to go with the pods for the heck of it since it will be more HP anyway... but I see on the jetting bible that it recommends a 150 main and 20 pilots.... then it recommends 22.5 pilots.... then some other people run even bigger mains and a 30 pilots..... what would be the best one ?

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Follow the instructions in the kit exactly as they are printed. Do not deviate one little bit. Stop reading and just follow the instructions or you're going to end up exactly where you are now.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Follow the instructions in the kit exactly as they are printed. Do not deviate one little bit. Stop reading and just follow the instructions or you're going to end up exactly where you are now.
I agree with Mick 100%. SS Custom Cycle will send you very good instructions with the Chubby Pod Kit. They have a jetting chart for every scenario of mods. As Mick said, follow the directions exactly.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree with Mick 100%. SS Custom Cycle will send you very good instructions with the Chubby Pod Kit. They have a jetting chart for every scenario of mods. As Mick said, follow the directions exactly.

Thanks for the advice...will definitely jump on it and install.it right away.....should have took Micks advice from the start and gone with the Pods instead of trying to figure out my current i take system.:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts