Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings and salutations!

My name is Sam and I am an addict. I have been since 1962, when I turned 15 1/2 and got my first streetbike, a Honda 50cc C110, Fun bike to this point where I have had 78 motorcycles/ scooters and will probably make it 79 if I purchase a new 2012 V-star 1300, this coming Saturday.

I joined this site to learn about the 1300. I rode one about 3 years ago and was impressed. The same day, I rode a Warrior 1700 and the Suzuki C109r, the 1800cc powerhouse: I bought the Suzuki and 6 months later, it was ran over and squished by a Semi big rig, right in the parking lot where I worked. A new 2012 Goldwing followed within a month or so. I sold that due to the weight. I have a couple of Burgman 650's and a Kymco Xciting 500RI abs but the addiction is telling me to buy another cruiser!!!!:eek:

So, my first question is this: Do ya'll like the 1300?

Thanks, Sam:D

·
Super Moderator
6,022 Posts
Sam, welcome to the forum, and I love your enthusiasm! Quite a stable you've had in the past there. I don't own a 1300, but I do own it's little brother, the 950, and I love it. We have quite a few 1300 owners here tho. I'm sure you'll hear from some of them shortly.
Please be sure to post some pics of your ride after you bring er' home.
I'm just a little southeast of you in the magnolia state, so holler if you're in the area. Looking forward to your pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts