Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Folks.

My pal Aide sent me the link to join. Seeing as of Saturday I came the proud owner of a 2010 Roadstar, 1700 Silverado.

Now I will post in the thread he started about my bike..lol

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. That bike is awesome looking. I really like the white tins idea.. I saw one yesterday on a ride that was white tins and everything else was black.. Man did it make the white POP.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum Hedo. I echo the others in saying you got yourself a very nice looking ride. Hopefully I'll get to see it sometime this summer :). Eventhough you got a great bike you can't escape the usual questions, where your from, how long you've been riding, when is my gift coming etc ....

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome buddy to this great site. These guys will have you spending money on bike mods that you don't have to spend. Now lets talk to the dealer about aftermarket exhaust. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Welcome to the forum Hedo. I echo the others in saying you got yourself a very nice looking ride. Hopefully I'll get to see it sometime this summer :). Eventhough you got a great bike you can't escape the usual questions, where your from, how long you've been riding, when is my gift coming etc ....

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.
I currently live just outside Port perry, (about 1 hour north east of TO. Got a Honda 500 back in 1981, then stopped riding after about 15 years, now been back two years this time started back with Aide's 91 Suzuki VS750 Intruder. Then upgraded to the new bike. 2012 Yamaha Roadstar, Silverado 1700, It had 2,800 KM on it when i picked it up.

Gift is in the mail..lol I am planning to take the bike to GF's family reunion in the Gatineau Hills this Labour Day weekend. Maybe hit you up then..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts