Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

221 - 240 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
worked with a guy from Oklahoma who joined the Navy to ride the waves and see the world .
He spent 3 years at the Naval air station at Fallon Nevada ! Never saw a drop of water!
I had a friend who joined the Navy right after he got married so he and his wife could get stationed overseas before they had kids, he went to school and got stationed at the Naval Hospital at NAS Memphis, he was from Chattanooga, his wife never left the state. They had 2 kids, got out and went back home. 👩‍🍳

·
Registered
2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project-- Soon to acquire a 2006 Stratoliner
155 Posts
This is Elie, my Beagle/Basset cross at 3 months sitting on my bike; that seems pretty positive to me...
3 months.jpg

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
I finally got the skeeter out for a bath. First time out this year. This is my nepew (i let him drive) on the front casting plat form. He will be graduating in 6 weeks when he finishes his clinicles. He will be a physicians assistant like his older brother. There were a heck of a lot of rods on deck for the two of us. That isn't including the ones in our hands that we were using.
IMG_20200617_105726.jpg IMG_20200617_105735.jpg

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
I finally got the skeeter out for a bath. First time out this year. This is my nepew (i let him drive) on the front casting plat form. He will be graduating in 6 weeks when he finishes his clinicles. He will be a physicians assistant like his older brother. There were a heck of a lot of rods on deck for the two of us. That isn't including the ones in our hands that we were using.
View attachment 95587 View attachment 95588
Y'all notice no pictures of the hundreds of fish they caught. 🐡🐠🐟🐬🐳🐋🦈
But seriously, Glad you got to spend some relaxing time on the water.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
In photography, the golden hour is the period of daytime shortly after sunrise or before sunset, during which daylight is redder and softer than when the Sun is higher in the sky. The period of time shortly before sunrise and shortly after sunset is called the "magic hour," especially by cinematographers.

next time you are riding around sunset or sunrise and you notice the world around you is profoundly surreal... this is why

those superhero are "painting" with windows with Windex.... just saying....

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
We didn't have a zoom lens. A Texas guy would have laughed at the lack of size. He would have said "Aw heck that is what we use when we want little bait"
But dude , you should have seen the one that got away, had the rod bent double and broke a 90# test steel leader, bit it in half..It drug the boat for almost a mile.🚣‍♂️

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
But dude , you should have seen the one that got away, had the rod bent double and broke a 90# test steel leader, bit it in half..It drug the boat for almost a mile.🚣‍♂️
And then it started fighting. Bit off the back 1/2 of the boat..........................reminded me of Jaws

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
7,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #238
Your real friend will always stand with you when put in time out.

221 - 240 of 243 Posts