Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
BTW the music makes the vid in the first video lol!
What can I say? Even a blind hog gets lucky some time:D If I would have left home to the west it would have been flat for miles & miles, well two 1/2 states of flat for miles & miles and no trees:cool:

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Really like the music in the first video. The start to the second video sounds like you are standing in the wind path of a tornado.
That's actually the bike, Yes that's it- ride like the wind.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
OK. not a Yammy but this is my other bike.I put some tire shine on the tire and started in 4th gear. Speedo read 140
I have a 84 Saber 700 it's some what like yours.

·
Super Moderator
13,111 Posts
man you guys need to learn how to post vids in here so you can see the clip and not just a link.

here's a couple that i've made. but i don't know why embedding them in here disables the option to select HD quality since both were shot in HD. i'm actively working on making the video of this year's ROT rally and will probably be a few weeks before i'm done with that.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I don't have anything cool to show like you guys, but I do have the first time I ever road my bike on the highway. Still a newb to riding. Problem is, I've never posted a video on the net before. How exactly do I post vid? I assume you tube, but I'm one of the rare ones who has never done so. Can anyone point the way for me?
Go to www.youtube.com and in the right hand top corner it should say create account. just click on that and follow instructions. once you have created an account just upload videos to youtube. once you have uploaded to youtube you click on the share button for the video you wish to post and highlight it, if you are using a mac click edit then copy, if you are using pc just right click and click copy. come to the 4m and click post then paste the youtube link into the post, highlight it then click the the youtube icon on the menu bar. hope this helps. there might be an easier way but this is the way i do it.

·
Registered
422 Posts
In 1983 President Ronald Reagan saved Harley Davidson by adding a tariff on foreign motorcycles over xxx cc and this is how the 700cc came about. It's a under sized 750.
Yep, I was around for that. Embargo bikes. Don't let my immaturity fool you. I've been around a while. I'm immature, but I'm mature because I can admit it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I know its not a motorcycle video, but its still fun.
Lol you had to do it.. that kimber sweet gun but too expensive and low capacity but i would love to add it to my collection my favorite EDC is my walther pps

·
Registered
422 Posts
I sold my xdm 45 and my glock to pay for the kimber. It was worth it. I loved the xdm but it was just to bulky to carry in the summer. The glock was reliable but, it just wasn't as nice to shoot. The Kimber has nice balance and isn't too twitchy. I always carry an extra mag so if I burn through 14 rounds and still need more then I need to get the hell out of dodge. I'm a pretty good shot and the laser is a nice backup. I'm thinking that it's gonna be over after I double tap. That will leave me with 12 more rounds for the range.:D

·
Registered
2,904 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
21 - 40 of 92 Posts