41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

·
Super Moderator
13,071 Posts
this is Jesse James looking at the 1st place winners in the bike show during ROT rally. we were told he would spend about an hour judging our bikes before picking his favorite as best of show, which seems way too long, but he only spent about 3 minutes and barely even noticed some of the bikes there for judging. in this clip, you can see he almost looks at mine, but is talking to the owner of the one next to mine.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
This is the land where the WAR CHIEF Geronimo became a Celebrity.

http://youtu.be/xsAdSvABm8g
Listen i know here in South Florida im used to flat highways but i have to say that video was awesome and those roads were some of the best i have ever seen.. man what i would do to carve those up!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
this is Jesse James looking at the 1st place winners in the bike show during ROT rally. we were told he would spend about an hour judging our bikes before picking his favorite as best of show, which seems way too long, but he only spent about 3 minutes and barely even noticed some of the bikes there for judging. in this clip, you can see he almost looks at mine, but is talking to the owner of the one next to mine.

great clip right there you know he is the inspiration for my builds hes one of the only real builders out there and true metal workers hes a genius

·
Registered
83 Posts
if you put them all together, it might make enough viewable footage for one clip
I uploaded 32min worth to youtube and when it was done it said it was removed for being to long :confused:

I was disgusted since it took an hr or so to upload.....

Your vid's are awesome. I am laid up from a crash and cannot ride. Video's like these keep me from going insane.
Get better soon man

If i absolutley had to pick i would say third from the top lol..
Yea i know it's bad i moved wrong or something and it made the iphone record sideways lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Sorry to hear that brother hope you heal up quick and get back on two wheels

Your vid's are awesome. I am laid up from a crash and cannot ride. Video's like these keep me from going insane.

·
Super Moderator
13,071 Posts
shot this week in west Austin. shows parts of 2222 and 620. song is Stormy May Day by ACDC.

shot with 2 gopro cameras. camera on the left shot in 30fps and camera on right shot in 60 fps. i think it will let you upgrade the quality of the video if you click on the gear icon at the bottom of the clip and change it to 720, but it might only appear after you've started the video. i recommend using it.

·
Super Moderator
13,071 Posts

these are the 1st place winning bikes selected for the feature bike show at the Republic of Texas bike rally. these bikes are waiting for Jesse James to come out and judge his favorite. my bike is the V Star with the bone paint job. filmed by user MilesOfTexasDotCom

·
Super Moderator
13,071 Posts
the video i made for ROT '12 last year. completed it in the summer but wasn't able to make it public until now. for those that don't know, i started doing this just for fun a couple years ago until ROT contacted me and commissioned me to do it. they gave me quite a bit of freedom to do what i wanted, though the main thing is i definitely would have chosen a different song if i could. this is basically just my ROT experience from my POV, but just about all the photos were shot by my buddy who is credited at the end. and the screenshot you see before starting the video is the same one that's on my profile page, also taken by my buddy.

41 - 60 of 92 Posts