Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning, I've joined this forum to get some help with my vstar 1100 but seen i must create an introduction first,

So Hello, my names Adam and i own a 2000 yamaha vstar 1100, it is my first ever bike and i've had it for just over 2 years now,
i cant wait to get back on the road with it, was looking forward to it this spring when the weather got nicer, the bike had other ideas, so heres hoping when i can post in the help section someone will have had the same problem and help.

Be seeing yous around

·
Super Moderator
6,420 Posts
Hi Adam,
Welcome to the forum. Lots of 1100 owners here and you can also ask in the Vstar section. Let us know what you find out regarding your issue and share a pic or two, we love pics here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome
Over the years with all the bikes i have had and the sites i have joined i learned that they are so valuable for information. I have never had to take a bike in to get fixed. Did everything my self.
I looked and found this website before i ever brought my vstar home.

·
2,533 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada Adam. I read your other thread and as usual, our members are working on helping you narrow down your issue. I'm sure we can help you get it figured out.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,531 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts