Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined this forum and I tried to post an answer to a question about dark side tires and it says I do not have permission.
What does it take to be able to post?
Thanks Jim

·
Registered
422 Posts
It is a new rule created to curb spam. You must have 3 posts in the new member section before you can branch out into other sections of the forum. I know its kind of a pain but I can promise you that hundreds of random posts by spammers is a much bigger pain. Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of great people and a lot of great info.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi DYNA,

Great timing, I just had the exact same question. Thanks for posting and thanks HTMNKYLVE for the answer.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just joined this forum and I tried to post an answer to a question about dark side tires and it says I do not have permission.
What does it take to be able to post?
Thanks Jim
I just tried again and no luck, I will just go back to the other sites that I have no problem with.
Would be nice if you could answer some questions that people ask as I have over 40,000 on my liner and 25,000 on the dark side, would like to answer questions people ask about the dark side.
Jim

·
Registered
422 Posts
I just tried again and no luck, I will just go back to the other sites that I have no problem with.
Would be nice if you could answer some questions that people ask as I have over 40,000 on my liner and 25,000 on the dark side, would like to answer questions people ask about the dark side.
Jim
Hate to see you not stick around, the dark side has become a pretty hot topic lately and we could really use the input from someone that has the experience and opinions with it. As soon as you have 3 posts you can go anyplace on the site you want and you are 2/3 the way there.

·
Administrator
13,690 Posts
sorry for the hassle DYNA118. i sent you a private message, but in case you see this first, the reason for having to jump through a hoop to get started here is because we were trying to thwart spammers. this rule was just implemented so you got caught in it. after 4 posts in this thread, you will be able to post anywhere. i promise. please post just 2 simple, meaningless posts here and then you can post anywhere.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts