Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'am trying number four, sure hope it works this time, went on a 160 mile ride today and it was a blast.
69 deg and sunny with a little breeeze.
Jim:confused:

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I'am trying number four, sure hope it works this time, went on a 160 mile ride today and it was a blast.
Jim:confused:
Welcome! Looks like you are in now:) It is too bad that it had to come to that but the spammer scum was really getting bad. Post away, enjoy the forum, have fun:D Ride safe.

·
Registered
404 Posts
What's that? Our current "breeze" gives us a wind chill of -7 when the temperature is +2. Although tomorrow night we're supposed to have a toasty low of -25 with a WC of -35 to -40. So pppffffttt.....:p

Welcome to the forum. Some of us are just jealous, and the cabin fever is setting in really bad :(.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's that? Our current "breeze" gives us a wind chill of -7 when the temperature is +2. Although tomorrow night we're supposed to have a toasty low of -25 with a WC of -35 to -40. So pppffffttt.....:p

Welcome to the forum. Some of us are just jealous, and the cabin fever is setting in really bad :(.
I understand, thats why we retired to No Calif from Colorado, I do not have to shovel rain or sun, its supposed to be close to 70 the next two weeks so I will ride over to the coast for fresh fish on friday.
Had to park the bike for 5 months in Colorado.
Jim

·
Registered
42 Posts
Minus 2 this morning thats 22 degrees warmer than yesterday morning, must be shorts weather.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts