Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something strange is going on with this board, I have made some posts but they are not showing up. Also threads are showing certain posters have replied yet their posts are not showing up.

I am on an iMac with Safari browser all the latest versions.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Something strange is going on with this board, I have made some posts but they are not showing up. Also threads are showing certain posters have replied yet their posts are not showing up.

I am on an iMac with Safari browser all the latest versions.
I am having the same issue. I get notifications of posts made but they are not there.

·
Super Moderator
4,632 Posts
I have moved this to the Help Desk section for admin exposure. I've had the same issues and thought it was just me.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I'm finding the quick reply doesn't work. If I go to advanced it will let me post, but I did reply to one post that didn't show up.

·
Super Moderator
13,112 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
has anyone else experienced issues with not being able to direct to the last page of a thread? i've had that a couple times in the past week but just chalked it up to a browser issue. could be related.

for instance, right now i cannot gain access to page 8 of the Harley thread in the General Bike forum here. the thread shows there is a page 8, but it won't let me see past 7.

https://www.starbikeforums.com/forums/11-general-bike-talk/114164-harley-davidson-feeling-loss-market-share-7.html
Same here.. I was really into that thread too.. lol

·
Super Moderator
4,632 Posts
has anyone else experienced issues with not being able to direct to the last page of a thread? i've had that a couple times in the past week but just chalked it up to a browser issue. could be related.

for instance, right now i cannot gain access to page 8 of the Harley thread in the General Bike forum here. the thread shows there is a page 8, but it won't let me see past 7.

https://www.starbikeforums.com/forums/11-general-bike-talk/114164-harley-davidson-feeling-loss-market-share-7.html
Same here. Couldn't see it yesterday either.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Same here. Couldn't see it yesterday either.
Maybe it was some sort of glitch. It's not showing a page 8 now.

Hey, the quick reply worked that time. First time in several days.

·
Administrator
344 Posts
I'm finding the quick reply doesn't work. If I go to advanced it will let me post, but I did reply to one post that didn't show up.
Testing this on quick reply
EDIT: Seemed to work on my end.
What browser and device are you on? I tested this on Chrome/WIN10 using the Full Skin.

I will start a thread rebuild on this in the backend of the forum.
Please give it a while for it to kick in.

Sorry for the inconvience,

Ed

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Testing this on quick reply
EDIT: Seemed to work on my end.
What browser and device are you on? I tested this on Chrome/WIN10 using the Full Skin.

I will start a thread rebuild on this in the backend of the forum.
Please give it a while for it to kick in.

Sorry for the inconvience,

Ed
It might just be certain threads. I know the Harley thread was one of them.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
It started working for me again. I usually use MS Edge on my laptop (Win 10), but lately thumbnails aren't always showing up with it so I switched to Firefox. It seems to work better.

·
Administrator
344 Posts
Is anyone still experiencing any of the issues that were reported in this thread? Just wondering if the rebuild that Ed did helped to get things back on track. Let us know if the problems are persisting.

Cheers,

Erik

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I've had to go advanced again to get a reply posted (only once so far though) and when I click on notifications and likes it still takes me to my profile main page. I have to click on likes received or given from there to go to the likes pages. Otherwise no issues. Using FireFox and Win 10 on a laptop.

·
Administrator
344 Posts
Are you on the classic skin?
For the like issue, the temporary fix is to go into your User CP and under "mini statistics" you can see your likes received.
We're looking into this at the moment.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Ed

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Just another problem that might offer a clue. I can't like anything. A little box pops up and says "An error has occurred" and the like button disappears. Just happened twice now.

I also responded to a thread a couple of days ago and yesterday it was gone. Even a search didn't find it. Today it's back. I5 laptop using Win 10 and Firefox.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Is anyone still experiencing any of the issues that were reported in this thread? Just wondering if the rebuild that Ed did helped to get things back on track. Let us know if the problems are persisting.

Cheers,

Erik
I can see that American responded to this thread 3 hrs ago yet when I click on it, nothing is there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts