Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a proud new owner of a new (to me) 2014 v star deluxe 1300....I have been riding a 2012 v star 950t for the last 2 years but this seems like a whole new world . a bit rainy today to get a good ride but in between the rain i got 100 miles in... the xm raido is still on from prior owner, but not sure how to get my music from my phone on there yet..If any sugestions i would welcome them...I will post pics if I can figure out how...Loving the v star...BTW have a near perfect 2012 blue 950 T for sale if interested.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
though the welcomes are nice, this user has been a member of the forums for nearly a year.
Yes I have been a member for awhile now , but still nice to be welcomed...So far i love the new bike but it is taking some getting use to. I keep thinking I hear noises like the lifters tapping , but I thought the same about my 950. I will have to post some pics of both bikes , just need to sit down and figure out how.. Any one here have any suggestions on how to pair my android to the sound system ? It hooks up blutooth for the phone but wont play my music..Thanks again for the welcomes

·
Registered
226 Posts
Open your bluetooth settings. Then select the settings for the device on the list of paired devices. Then make sure the setting for "media audio" is switched on.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! And I'd love to see some pics indeed, as lots of other members here will likely want too :).

5 years ago a 1300 Midnight Star was the one that got me back on a bike, after an almost to the day 30 year hiatus :).

It is quite different from a 950, heavier for one, but it does handle extremely well if you ask me. :)

Kind regards, Wim

1 - 15 of 15 Posts