Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2008 vstar 1100 classic canadian edition
537 Posts
is this what you are talking about? looks nice and sleek
wow what an address!

i think you take off the old signal bar and put the new bar in its place and wire.

·
Registered
537 Posts
sure beats rewiring the signal lights on, or you could just get the bar and piece together the lights, find what you like and put them on.

interesting to know

·
Registered
537 Posts
do you want to go fancy, i assume so because that a nice bike.
or this way

as far as lights jw is a lot of $ i bought the led from ebay 7" and 2 4.5" for under $100 i think about 3-4 years know and no problems with them. and they have many styles.

peace out 6 months for us to ride again.

·
Registered
537 Posts
my Chinese leds are awesome don't nock the cheap stuff, yes you get what you pay for and if you are a millionaire good on you.

·
Registered
537 Posts
clip them to the front signal running lights in the bucket , nice clean short run, if you want them keyed on and off with

correction i splice into the light power wire it thicker, the signals i use for my led strips since they don't use to much power, the stereo is also in there somewhere

·
Registered
537 Posts
i actually got them splice into the headlight wire (its bigger)with inline fuse and my led strips and skull into my signal constant power wire, it all fits nice in the bucket and i have had no problems. i used these, to me they seem nicer than the scotch locks, more compact comes in "T" and straight, i got them from ebay though found them for cheaper, i splice into the power wire put an inline fuse and used bullet connectors to split the power to each light, ground to the bucket this is just what i did works fine for me, might not be suitable for you

·
Registered
537 Posts
is your bike red?
this would look neat

im looking for skulls for mine

·
Registered
537 Posts
they don't actually project enough light to see the road, it is bright enough for on coming drivers to see

1 - 12 of 12 Posts