Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals stumbled onto this site and finally registeredLOL...Live in southern Indiana and have a 2007 Stratoliner that I dont get to ride as much as I would like dont you hate how that nasty word of work cuts into your fun??Look forward to seeing everyones ride and possibly meeting some of you out on the road take care and ride safe

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome aboard Tat2. Great place we have here...and word has it, if you don't vote for bike of the month, Bevo will hunt you down. Just a bit of advice.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
tat2clod? H'mmmm...

Is that like "Tattoo'd clod"?

And are you any relative of

Inquiring minds want to know...:):):)

Oh yeah...welcome to the island:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can someone help me with my stellar computer skills would like to share a couple of pictures Thanks

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
I can help you:

A) put a picture up on photobucket or other free photo album hosting site
B) copy (CTRL C) the htlm info of the picture using the picture properties
3) go into a reply mode on here click on the yellow Mountain and sun" icon and paste (CTRL V) the html and you did it!

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Or if you want to plagerize a picture already found on some web site (I never do that :D) just do the same and copy-paste the html from the picture properties

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Yep, you sure did.
Okay go back and edit your failed attempt.

what you should have is a picture link set between the letters "I" "M" "G" inside a pair of these [ ] like this ""

at the other end of the piture link "/IMG" needs to be inside a pair of "[ ]" like this ""

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
the complete picture link would be something like "http://www.tat2'snudygirlpictures.jpg" which needs to be between those "
" things

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Stratowart thanks for the help with this my computer skills are definately lacking LOL.Sure theres many more questions to come what a cool place plan on putting some wide whites on it here real soon and passenger floorboards and the list just keeps going and going Thanks Alot

1 - 20 of 20 Posts