Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the Vmax out to test the new Cyclemall tune and running the Shinko drag tire. Spent the day working on my launches and 60ft times. I definitely want to run an air or electric shifter with a push button. Vince Hill worked with me and raced with me all day. I was able to run very consistent and low 640s by the second half of the day with consistent 1.60s with a half dozen 1.60 flat. I plan to get my NHRA license soon so this was a good chance to practice. Next time out I'll run the pro light.

Here's a quick video from the morning. Most of the videos I took didn't work right. The GoPro kept shutting off from either heat or vibration. Not sure which. Figured I'd post this hear for my fellow gear heads to revel in the mighty Max glory. I was able to beat Vince and his brand new ZX-14R a half dozen times today. That was a good feeling.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Enjoyed the video and glad its workin for ya..Recently sold my gen1 and a 2 may be in my future soon,if the price is right..btw is the cyclemall tune like the nash reflash? Cheers,Randy

·
Registered
426 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts