Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only ridden crotch rockets until I was given an '03 1100 Custom.
Didn't think I would like the change of style or posture but I think I will.
I signed up here because I know nothing about this bike.
I'm sure I'll get plenty of much needed info from everyone here.
Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Kal I did pretty much the same thing. It's a different riding experience, but once I stopped focusing on the limitations of the bike I realized that I was really enjoying the ride a hell of a lot.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,472 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Ride often and safe. I had crotch rockets for years and got an 1100 now and will never go back. Enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Welcome from another reformed crotch rocket rider. The 1100 is an awesome bike. The more I ride mine and get used to it's handling, the more I love it.

·
Super Moderator
6,006 Posts
Hi Kal, welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. Any pics you'd like to share with us? We love pics! We're glad you joined us and ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome from Reno. My first bike was a Virago but have had a little of everything in between. I love my 1100. For me it's now more about enjoying the ride than the thrill.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
295 Posts
Guess I missed your intro, sorry, WELCOME to our forum. Great you were given an '03 1100. Lots of fellas here with knowledge to help if you have any questions. Do you have any pics? Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

1 - 11 of 11 Posts