Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Raider Fenders on my Roadliner

14K views 18 replies 18 participants last post by  WarriorScout 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
ROADRAIDER!!!!!!!!! Very cool I like it.

#6 ·
Heck yeah.

I agree. it looks way better than a raider. Has the hot liner stance and the hot rod look of the raider wrapped in to a nice package. good job.

#10 · (Edited)
After seeing pictures of this a while back, I started the same move with my Strat...I went with the Strat passing lights, Freedom Performance Sharp S exhaust, Ultimate seats and looking for a fairing that I like (and can afford - toys ain't cheap) but it is the same idea. I love the look over the original "Oceanliner" (what my buddy says) look...Same great yamaha performance though...I have almost completed it....I call it the "Straider" I also have a Raider, so I am sticking with that theme :D LOL

#12 ·
Pictures or it isn't true!! LOL!! Luv the raider fenders on the Strat. Thumbs up!! dlonewolf, i have the Freedom True Duals and Ultimate seats too. Love em!! Look up Reckless Motorcycles on the web. I have their paint matched fairing. Take a look at em. They are affordable. But beware of the Infinity Stereos they offer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.