Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for your consideration is a Wide Open Customs Fairing with all mounting hardware for a Yamaha Raider. I DO NOT know if it will fit other models. I am willing to bet with the right mounting hardware it will, however, I had it on a Raider. It is professionally painted Black with a light dusting of metallic IE just like the stock paint on the Raider. That cost me 400 dollars. The fairing with radio and speakers cost me 900.00 I put in a better radio 110.00. I will sell it for 700 plus shipping. It has the short windshield on it. I had it up to 120mph with no issues. The radio is very loud. I will include the fork clamps and all hardware needed to mount it. You will have to run a plug up near the headlight to plug it into. I used a battery tender plug for power and ground.

Second is an Ultimate solo seat with backrest. 540.00 new. 350.00 plus shipping on here. No rips tears or issues with the seat.

I will leave this here for a week before I advertise them anywhere else. These prices are firm. I do not know what shipping is to anywhere yet.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,450 Posts
NGM, Glad to see you post. I've missed your input. How's the new bike doing? How many miles on it? Don't be a stranger.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yes I do. Sittin in my shed.. lol
Hahaha...I have a few parts and gear sitting in my shed and closet myself... Sometimes we get stuff and later on have no clue why...

I was thinking of adding a fairing or a windshield to my Raider... Over 60-70 mph the wind is getting too strong for me lately...I'm getting old, I guess.

I was checking out cheap universal windshields and cowls, and some quick release more expensive ones...and then I saw yours, that looks very sharp....but for a whole lot more money.

I know you said the price is firm and I don't want to offend you by any means...But I gotta ask - is the price still firm? Again, I would completely understand if you don't wanna talk about it...

You can PM me your reply...

Ride safe!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahaha...I have a few parts and gear sitting in my shed and closet myself... Sometimes we get stuff and later on have no clue why...

I was thinking of adding a fairing or a windshield to my Raider... Over 60-70 mph the wind is getting too strong for me lately...I'm getting old, I guess.

I was checking out cheap universal windshields and cowls, and some quick release more expensive ones...and then I saw yours, that looks very sharp....but for a whole lot more money.

I know you said the price is firm and I don't want to offend you by any means...But I gotta ask - is the price still firm? Again, I would completely understand if you don't wanna talk about it...

You can PM me your reply...

Ride safe!

With the quality of the part and the paint on it I do have to stay firm at 700. https://www.wideopencustom.com/p-80.aspx?searchEngineName=yamaha-raider-fairing Add radio and speakers not painted or assembled and its over 1k. I understand there are lower cost fairings out there. I did a lot of research and this one came out on top IMO.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NGM, Glad to see you post. I've missed your input. How's the new bike doing? How many miles on it? Don't be a stranger.
I lurk every once in awhile.. lol I LOVE my new bike(s) The venture and the Harley. The Venture has 9k on her and the Harley has 5k. With my new job(s) I do not have much time to ride and 1 job is 5 minutes from the house.. lol not many miles there. The other job is (Ironic) a MSF course instructor. ... well in training.. lol It is only 15 minutes from the house. I do love taking the "big bikes" out on the course to show them the big bikes can do it. It is a Harley course so they are on Street 500s.

·
Registered
20 Posts
With the quality of the part and the paint on it I do have to stay firm at 700. https://www.wideopencustom.com/p-80.aspx?searchEngineName=yamaha-raider-fairing Add radio and speakers not painted or assembled and its over 1k. I understand there are lower cost fairings out there. I did a lot of research and this one came out on top IMO.
I agree with you, the fairing looks great. Like the look a lot and I'm sure it's great quality.

Bought the bike fairly recently and now just ordered a new set of tires - that will make purchasing this fairing cost prohibitive at this point. Hopefully, I'll be able to contact you in the (near) future about it.

Enjoy your new-to-you Venture, had one for 7 years and loved it.

All the best...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts