Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
One of my favorite places: Peak of White Face mountain in NY. THe only high peak in the Adirondack mountains that has a paved road to the top

all the rest are two day hike.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,498 Posts
This was last summer. Pictured, my oldest 2 of 4 son's, 3 oldest grandsons. Have 8 grandkids total, 4 boys and 4 girls. Yea, the bold old midget is me.

This is my sister and me in 1962. I haven't grown much. 😂😄😆

·
Registered
809 Posts
Some more of our 'other kids'....they neigh!

Our dogs, bark, our 4 horses neigh...and our friends, say; "Hey...your horse just slobbered on me...!" Oh well...kids will be kids...
On one of our lovey dovey, Fall afternoon carriage rides, (we love the Fall, no bugs...falling leaves...clip clop...clip clop...very relaxing...) where I dismounted to take the snap of my better looking half of the marriage arrangement....and I'm proud she is! :)
Just some shots of we and our friends riding around the property. Again...mid to late Fall...yep..our favorite time of the year for horseback activities... and these rides are rated at 1 horsepower...but what POWER that 1 horsepower can put out! My buddy shown riding with my wife, upon our Belgian, 'Daisy', is quite a good rider...he was a Ranger in his 20's...and still has the MOJO! You go, guy, you go!

Joe

·
Registered
809 Posts
YamahaParExcellence Beautiful pictures, I'm kind of envious.
"Why thank you, Pat...very kind of you to say."

I guess it's easy to see the hand-off in lifestyle, where one can both love horses, and motorcycles, concurrently.

There is an ancient Arabian saying, that states, "...the very finest breeze, is that which wafts back gently, from between the ears of my steed".

I bet, it sounds more fluidic, spoken in Arabic! :)

Joe

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Our dogs, bark, our 4 horses neigh...and our friends, say; "Hey...your horse just slobbered on me...!" Oh well...kids will be kids...
On one of our lovey dovey, Fall afternoon carriage rides, (we love the Fall, no bugs...falling leaves...clip clop...clip clop...very relaxing...) where I dismounted to take the snap of my better looking half of the marriage arrangement....and I'm proud she is! /forums/images/smilies/smile.gif
Just some shots of we and our friends riding around the property. Again...mid to late Fall...yep..our favorite time of the year for horseback activities... and these rides are rated at 1 horsepower...but what POWER that 1 horsepower can put out! My buddy shown riding with my wife, upon our Belgian, 'Daisy', is quite a good rider...he was a Ranger in his 20's...and still has the MOJO! You go, guy, you go!

Joe

We need to come up and do a camp out Ho Down at your place! You got GOBS of room campers!
Hey everybody!
Next years Group Rally at Joe’s Place!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
"Why thank you, Pat...very kind of you to say."

I guess it's easy to see the hand-off in lifestyle, where one can both love horses, and motorcycles, concurrently.

There is an ancient Arabian saying, that states, "...the very finest breeze, is that which wafts back gently, from between the ears, of my steed". I bet, it sound more fluidic, spoken in Arabic! :)

Joe
"...the very finest breeze, is that which wafts maybe not so gently over the windshield of my steed.

·
Super Moderator
6,015 Posts
On one of our lovey dovey, Fall afternoon carriage rides, (we love the Fall, no bugs...falling leaves...clip clop...clip clop...very relaxing...) where I dismounted to take the snap of my better looking half of the marriage arrangement....and I'm proud she is! :)

Joe

Great pics and scenery! You have the best of both worlds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 157 Posts