Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

181 - 200 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Deek you did tell your wife that you had hooked a trophy small mouth and it jumped up out of the water trying to shake the hook. As luck would have it a bald eagle was perched there waiting on a fish to show itself so it could eat. It was a masterful display of unhooking the fish and making sure it did not get snagged up on the lure..If she had been paying attention she would have seen that...so I guess the only choice she has at this time is to believe your fish story...and she should pay more attention next time rather than accuse a seasoned fisherman like yourself from casting into a tree...What does she think you are an amateur?
No i don't tell embellished fish stories it was only a 50" musky.

Deek you did tell your wife that you had hooked a trophy small mouth and it jumped up out of the water trying to shake the hook. As luck would have it a bald eagle was perched there waiting on a fish to show itself so it could eat. It was a masterful display of unhooking the fish and making sure it did not get snagged up on the lure..If she had been paying attention she would have seen that...so I guess the only choice she has at this time is to believe your fish story...and she should pay more attention next time rather than accuse a seasoned fisherman like yourself from casting into a tree...What does she think you are an amateur?
The way you say it, it sounds like i made it up.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
7,550 Posts
Figured I'd give y'all a laugh this morning. Wife took this picture the day I picked up my Harley in 2018. I had just finished putting helmet on, bike is on side stand. Look at my feet. Now do you see why lowering the bike was my first mod?

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
gives TippyToes a whole new meaning.....

Reactions: lesblank

·
Registered
503 Posts
Figured I'd give y'all a laugh this morning. Wife took this picture the day I picked up my Harley in 2018. I had just finished putting helmet on, bike is on side stand. Look at my feet. Now do you see why lowering the bike was my first mod?

View attachment 95733
kinda thinking that perhaps the wife should have got you a side car to go along with that new jacket.😂😇

·
7,550 Posts
kinda thinking that perhaps the wife should have got you a side car to go along with that new jacket.😂😇
Side car not needed, well most of time. Lowered bike two inches in rear and one inch up front. A can now comfortable reach with both tip toes. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

·
7,550 Posts

·
Registered
01, Roadstar 1600. /08 1700
60 Posts
This is Willie signing girlfriends ink. She had it tattooed next day. She used to work for Willie and traveled with the band as Paul English's girlfriend. R.I.P. Paul.

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
203 Posts
This was taken when I was at Forward Operating Base (FOB) Speicher in Iraq 2006. The toilets were for all to use and this sign really struck me as funny. Since the stalls had doors, you could be sitting on your throne with a girl right next to you. Showers were the same, each had a curtain closing off the changing area just in front of the shower which also had a changing area. I never heard of an incidence of harassment at this base. It could have happened, just not to my knowledge.

Fob Speicher urnal.jpg

Also here where the 101st Combat Aviation Brigade was, is their medical hut. The unit's motto is "Expect No Mercy"; kind of ironic on the med shed...

FOB Speicher.jpg

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
203 Posts
If you have ever had blood drawn by a Navy Corpsman you would understand that last statement.
I have... On another similar note, I used to teach IV infiltration to my Combat Aircrew guys. I was the pin cushion in the back of a moving helo dodging rocks at night with no lights. Train like you fight; fight like you train... Most of these guys hurt me far less than my regular Corpsmen did. ;-)

181 - 200 of 221 Posts