Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
@Boog that is awesome! I would love to go back to the simpler time of those days. Were those over the fender saddle bags or over the shoulder bags? Funny story about my paper route as a kid. Delivered the morning paper. 6 days a week. Last paper on the last day...Threw that thing right through the storm door glass....ooopppsie...my parents insurance paid for it but I think my repayment term to my dad was about 6 years of lawn mowing, basement and garage cleaning....Man that must have been one expensive window is all I remember thinking...

·
Registered
2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project-- Soon to acquire a 2006 Stratoliner
154 Posts
@Redbird58 those bags were over the shoulder but i did at times lay them across my seat and sit on them. Indeed times were far different then...

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
7,492 Posts
Going through old pictures, here's two classics in one photo. Think this was 1988. Mustang still had original paint and I had hair. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

·
7,492 Posts
OK, it's laugh time. This is picture of my parents at my wedding (second one). Taken in 1986, I'm 31 here. My dad is 5'6", I'm 5'5" (maybe) and mom is 4'9". See, I had no chance of being tall. I'm going thru pictures and scanning them in of father-in-law for our celebration of life for him and came across this one.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Going through old pictures, here's two classics in one photo. Think this was 1988. Mustang still had original paint and I had hair. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

View attachment 96175

Now it's 2020 and the paint is still good on the Mustang.
And Les's hair .................. wellll. Must have been sitting outside in the sun too long.

·
7,492 Posts
Now it's 2020 and the paint is still good on the Mustang.
And Les's hair .................. wellll. Must have been sitting outside in the sun too long.
Actually repainted car shortly after that picture, that's when I added stripes. And yes, at one time I did have at least a little hair. :ROFLMAO: 😉

201 - 212 of 212 Posts