Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

161 - 180 of 221 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
7,550 Posts

·
7,550 Posts
Pat, here's one of me in the 80s, that's me sister, we were at a wedding. I had cut my hair and cleaned up the facial hair.

·
7,550 Posts

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Leisure Suit Lenny is the evil twin...

Reactions: lesblank

·
7,550 Posts
@Deeksvstarclassic, the picture you posted of you and your brothers, you looked skinny. In the second picture you looked, well let's say not skinny. What happened? I'm sure it's the camera angle. :ROFLMAO: ;) :LOL:

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
@Deeksvstarclassic, the picture you posted of you and your brothers, you looked skinny. In the second picture you looked, well let's say not skinny. What happened? I'm sure it's the camera angle. :ROFLMAO: ;) :LOL:

View attachment 92248 9
My mom loves me more than my wife?
What happened? About 45 years and it ain't getting any better!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Deek you did tell your wife that you had hooked a trophy small mouth and it jumped up out of the water trying to shake the hook. As luck would have it a bald eagle was perched there waiting on a fish to show itself so it could eat. It was a masterful display of unhooking the fish and making sure it did not get snagged up on the lure..If she had been paying attention she would have seen that...so I guess the only choice she has at this time is to believe your fish story...and she should pay more attention next time rather than accuse a seasoned fisherman like yourself from casting into a tree...What does she think you are an amateur?

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Ive seen an osprey eating a 5 pound catfish on the top of a phone poll

so... yeah - fish can end up in trees

161 - 180 of 221 Posts