Kuryakyn run-turn-stop rear modulator

Custom side mount license frame with brake light

Custom low profile gel seat

Clocks 4 Bikes Stem Nut Clock

Joe Florida 180-LED light kit with remote

ScootMods 6" forward controls

Yamaha Passing Lamps

Yamaha Silverado Tall Windshield

And finally, some pics (some are older before all listed mods)

I Just added the Passing Lights and Silverado Shield for the winter months when it is dark and cold. They will come off for the summer.

I picked up the keychain recently and thought it was fitting.

This is a custom airbrushed helmet, also by Darren at Liquid Illusions - I only wear it when I can handle the attention of a crazed clown on a purple fairy bike :D

That's all I've got. It's not much, but its mine. I think I'm finally ready for BOTM!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hey Miescha... I think I've seen it in a post somewhere, but what does the fairy stand for or what is the meaning behind them?

by the way... very nice ride! the clown helmet is awesome too!

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The fairies?

Yeah well - that first week in prison changes a man .......

:D

For the record, they are 'Woodland Nymphs' not fairies. But when I brought the bike home, one of my then 8 y/o twin sons came out to the drive and said 'cool purple fairy bike Dad' and it stuck.

It is also more blue than purple, but no one seems to notice that either.

I didn't choose the paint scheme or airbrushing, I got the bike that way. I initially planned to repaint it immediately, but from the day I got it I got stopped constantly by women of all ages wanting to take pictures with the bike (and sometimes me) so I let it go and eventually the paint and airbrushing grew on me.

I still get stopped constantly, when parking, at lights, on the road. Nearly as many men as women I might add.

So that's the story.....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Looks great. I was debating of tossing my bike in the mix but yours is eye catching. Anything planned in the future on mods?

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks for the kind words Jeff - but your volcanic orange bike is DEFINITELY a contender! In fact, I can't find updated pics with the new paint job outside of your gallery album (which I can't see on the ipad app) so I say you post up some pics and history and get this BOTM contest going!!

As for future mods, don't know what else I could do. Maybe some mirrors to match the side brake light, fancier grips or some fancy wheels. Mostly, I just like riding every minute I can while not working on the Strat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts