Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know if these are available? I have ordered the Cobra front highway bar but would like to have something on the rear to save the exhaust if /when I drop the bike.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Its not a stunt bike bud. You'd whave to make something custom on your own. I know they have bag protectors and thats about it.

My number one go to though is dont drop it and you be just fine. Other than that if you get hit chances are pretty good they won't really do anything for you anyways.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha Barman 84 it's the exhaust i am trying to save with the bars, i realize they won't do much for you if your hit. i have some medical issues and i need to just let the bike fall instead of trying to catch it.
I had a Goldwing that was far to heavy for me and i droped that one a few times before i finally sold it and got the 650. 500klms and havent dropped it yet. I have made a set with the footrail from a bar stool and a bit of 1" flat bar. I would like to have a set of Chrome ones as there is so much of it on the bike.
Love the bobber and thanks for the reply

Laybacklenny

·
Registered
332 Posts
If the body rejects this bike that's were i'm headed or add a sidecar.
That's a real bummer. Glad you're still looking for the right fit. I hope you find something that works perfectly for you.

Hardbags with rails might help you feel a little more confident, and give you a $500 option before going to a $5000 option.

:cool:Best of luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts