Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished installing rear running lights/turn signals, it cost me a grand total of $15.00 and some labor. If there is interest I can continue this post with detail.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for the delay with updates I had a busy travel week at work and baby needs new shoes! I will have my udpdates done tomorrow!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hey Neil01, wanted to see if there was any news on this mod? I understand the busy weeks, work never seems to stop interrupting our hobby!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I bet he just replaced the turn signal bulb sockets with a dual filament type of socket. then wired the brake light side of the socket to the headlight circuit. Installed red bulbs under a clear lens. This way he has red turn signals and has 3 tail lights with one center brake light.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I bet he just replaced the turn signal bulb sockets with a dual filament type of socket. then wired the brake light side of the socket to the headlight circuit. Installed red bulbs under a clear lens. This way he has red turn signals and has 3 tail lights with one center brake light.
Yes that would be a ez mod to do and I think I have all the part in the shop now. Thanks:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts