Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
I have a Brakeaway throttle lock. It works well but is a little pricey...$200.

My 1100 came with an Ultimate seat and fold down backrest. There is a small storage pouch on the back of the backrest as well. I keep my insurance card and cigarettes in there.

View attachment 91841
Oh crap another bike i have to drool over. See Dmil that is the way the colors should be. Hctr did you put the bags on it or where they on there

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Oh crap another bike i have to drool over. See Dmil that is the way the colors should be. Hctr did you put the bags on it or where they on there
I dunno Deeks... I think you have the paint job backwards. Your bike is a 2001... mine is a 2007. So yours was made first, then Yamaha realized the mistake and corrected it.. so mine was made better!!! ? (they both look awesome!)

·
Registered
2005 Yamaha Vstar 1100 Classic
27 Posts
I put the saddlebags on myself. The previous had some soft bags on with the supports but I wanted something lockable.

Those are Mastazu(?) bags from Ebay. They are OK...not great. If I had to do it over again, would probably get the Yamaha brand leather covered lockable bags that standard on the Silverado. They are pricey but are worth it if you plan on keeping the bike for a length of time.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Those are Mastazu(?) bags from Ebay. They are OK...not great. If I had to do it over again, would probably get the Yamaha brand leather covered lockable bags that standard on the Silverado. They are pricey but are worth it if you plan on keeping the bike for a length of time.
If you ever decide to walk away from those (Mastazu) and get different ones let me know, I will buy them from you.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts