1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
I'm good till August this year. I wonder how the HELL I'm spos'tah get the bike out for my 'spection stickah in March of 2013 right by God in the middle of mud season. That's gonna suck moose cock!

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm good till August this year. I wonder how the HELL I'm spos'tah get the bike out for my 'spection stickah in March of 2013 right by God in the middle of mud season. That's gonna suck moose cock!
Well awright! Hi there, Big Boy...:D:D:D

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
He might just move back here because the sales tax and registration fees for new vehicles in Maine would give that horny goof a lot of enjoyment.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
He might just move back here... because would give that horny goof a lot of enjoyment.

"SWMBM desires casual relationship with Maine Pond Resident. Age, ethnicity, religion not a factor. Large rack not required. Looking for sport. My lily pad or yours, makes no difference. Let's get together and drain a muskeg or two!"

Reply in confidence to: "Make no moose-steak Matchups"
c/o
Pond Dweller Condominiums
Oxford, ME
(207) 846-AYUH

(Serious ungulates only, please)

:D:D:D

·
Registered
923 Posts
So I read some of the comments on that article and a ton were about the noise bikes cause without baffles, etc. These same pansy tree huggers are the ones who let their kids put 20 speakers in the back of their cars until it's about to blow the glass out. Oh, and they are also the same ones out there not paying attention to bikers because they 're on their GD cell phones blabbing away about the loud motorcycles. Damn tree hugging, flower sniffing, cloud hopping SOBs!!!

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
"SWMBM desires casual relationship with Maine Pond Resident. Age, ethnicity, religion not a factor. Large rack not required. Looking for sport. My lily pad or yours, makes no difference. Let's get together and drain a muskeg or two!"

(Serious ungulates only, please)
Whats a matter Bullwinkle can't you pull a pair of Rocky nuts out of your hat? :eek: :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts