Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone relocated their rear turn signals on a V-Star 650 custom and have pictures of how it looks.

I'm thinking of relocating mine for saddlebags

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I relocated mine to the garbage can, along with the fender.....

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Has anyone relocated their rear turn signals on a V-Star 650 custom and have pictures of how it looks.

I'm thinking of relocating mine for saddlebags
I drilled out the holes in the reflector tabs (part of the plate bracket on my '03) and mounted the stock turn signals to them.
The rear side reflectors were moved to the corners of the fender and there are mirrored lenses on the signals.
Everything is very stable and was quick and easy.
There are two aftermarket running/brake lights mounted to the small vertical turn signal stem bolts with bent L-brackets.
There's an additional running/brake light mounted to the center of the sissy bar.
The two clear lens plate bolts flash a very bright red strobe pattern when the brakes are applied.
All the supplemental lighting is LED and is extremely inexpensive.

That's the only shot I have of the 650, but I've included different angles of a signal relocation on the 250 Virago.
I had to bend the ends of the plate bracket on the smaller bike to mount the signals to it.
The large nut on each turn signal stem is covered with a boot that's made to go on the distributor end of a spark plug wire.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts