Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum. I have a 2009 1100 classic and I'm trying a bobber type project. Anyone ever completely remove the front turn signals? Any advice on how to do it?

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Anyone ever completely remove the front turn signals? Any advice on how to do it?

First a high side wipeout, then a low side drop should get rid of them pesky turn signals pretty quick!:(

See also technical section, or query LinerDave/Dieseldave, Fulltilt or The Brain. They specialize in Strat anatomy.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
I would have trouble getting an annual inspection sticker without turn signals, not that I would ever remove them. I have no plans to make any change to the stock turn signals on the strat but on the Warrior I had before, I moved the rear turn signals much closer to the fender and was considering changing the fronts to the fork tube rings but traded that bike in.

Maybe voting on a bike for this month will help you decide

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Haven't removed the turn signals, but I was thinking of bobbing mine when I first bought it. Just couldn't bring myself to do it after seeing that gorgeous bike!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts