Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could have sworn I reset my average mileage one day but can't seem to locate it. Anybody know how and want to share the knowledge?

·
Registered
440 Posts
I could have sworn I reset my average mileage one day but can't seem to locate it. Anybody know how and want to share the knowledge?
Bucfan11 If you are referring to the mileage 1 and 2 the same button that you press to cycle thru total mileage and the different mileage 1 and 2 select and hold this button in and it will reset the mileage. This button is the rubber button near the left turn signal light on the dash.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bucfan11 If you are referring to the mileage 1 and 2 the same button that you press to cycle thru total mileage and the different mileage 1 and 2 select and hold this button in and it will reset the mileage. This button is the rubber button near the left turn signal light on the dash.
I am referring to the screen that displays your instant mpg, your range to empty and your average mpg. I'd like to reset it on a tank fill up.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I am referring to the screen that displays your instant mpg, your range to empty and your average mpg. I'd like to reset it on a tank fill up.
Bucfan11 Sorry I miss read that. This is a little more involved but select the menu from the navigation screen, this is the 3 lines selection above the zoom out using the the touch screen or the left button on the left grip then the up button if you need to highlight the 3 lines and select using the buttons otherwise use the touch screen. In the next screen select the Settings then Vehicle Info. From here you can reset the average speed and average fuel.
I hope this helped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts