Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sooooo after 14 years of riding I had to put my Ride down hard to avoid rear ending some "A Hole" that pounded on his Brakes!!!!

no major damage just dents and scraps...nothing I can't replace myself.

Does anyone have a stock parts list, so I can source the parts...?

2007 V Star 1100 Silverado

I have no trust in the dealers!!!

thanks in Advance.
Rick
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

ps, hit the pavement at 50 kms and walked away with a broken finger, sprained wrist, bruised ribs and minor cuts and abrasions.
The Gear we buy works!!!
it would have been a lot worse without it...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Im sure a lot of people have stock parts lists for a lot of different bikes...it just depends which one you want.

We dont read minds. so what kind of bike do you have.

·
Registered
44 Posts
If your looking for the factory part numbers and such, just select your bike year, model, etc at Partzilla. You can browse through the different categories for your bike and you can get all the factory part #'s you need.

It has the parts breakdown and how everything goes together.

Pretty neat site to have handy. ;)

Dan

·
Registered
458 Posts
Also, my uncle had the same thing happen to him not to long ago but he got cutoff so the a hat could turn left. Totaled his 750 honda he was pretty pissed but happy to be alive.

Sorry to hear but you live to ride another day.

·
Registered
426 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
While there is nothing wrong with Partzilla, you can Google OEM Yamaha parts and find tons of sites that sell parts and most all will have the same parts diagrams. Once you find the part number save some time by just searching that number to find who has is the cheapest. Don't buy from the first place you shop. Do some shopping and you will find a wide margin on the price between retailers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts