Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I'm glad to be part of this great Forum.
I've been a long time rider have had many different bikes over the years. Last spring I bought a new VStar 950 tourer had a blast all summer put on 6,000.
I put on a Vance & Hines Exhaust last summer. A couple days ago installed a Power Commander V.
I just went for my first ride of the year today, Happy Happy . Bike ran great smiles all around.

I look forward being part of the conversation on this Forum. Ride On !!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,639 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Ride often and safe.

·
Super Moderator
6,091 Posts
Welcome Prairieboy!
Great intro 'cept one small detail? Where's the pic of your 950? We love pics here, and if you don't share one, YamaMassgirl will have the snow she has lying around delivered to your front door! Lol, we're glad you joined us and like your enthusiasm, ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
295 Posts
Welcome Prairieboy glad you joined. We have lots of 950 owners here. Great ride for all. Mine is a 950 tourer and a charm to ride being an older female....haven't added any performance upgrades but that is coming in the future. Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I agree with Keith Post about the great intro. I love reading enthusiastic remarks from fellow riders! I love my 950, and was lucky enough to put 14,000 miles on it last year!

My area is supposed to get 14-22 inches of snow between tomorrow and end of Saturday! - I've only had the bike out a couple of times since the winter. I can't wait to start riding every day!!

Glad you joined the forum. I look forward to you being a part of the conversation on the forum as well! :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome Prairieboy!
Great intro 'cept one small detail? Where's the pic of your 950? We love pics here, and if you don't share one, YamaMassgirl will have the snow she has lying around delivered to your front door! Lol, we're glad you joined us and like your enthusiasm, ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here is a couple of Picture of my 2016 950 T as requested. I Love to load it up and ride. The snow is almost gone here hope it stays away.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts