Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...figured I would start a thread on some nice rides out there. I live in northeast part of PA, and wanted to post a nice route for people that might be visiting. If anyone knows of more or even in you state, post them up so we all can enjoy.

"Hawks Nest"
Take Rt. 6 into Honesdale, follow that to Rt. 652. Just outside the main street. Follow that to Narrowsburg, NY. Stay straight until you reach Rt. 97 south. Stay on 97 all the way to Port Jervis. The road runs right along the river, great views and nice turns. Just outside Port Jervis there is a real nice sections of turns, and over looks. There is also a great pizza shop right in Port Jervis. Port Jervis Pizza, if memory serves me.

Ride Safe.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Unatarpok - I'm up here in the Poconos and have posted a couple rides to SundayMorningRides.Com (http://www.sundaymorningrides.com/road/states/PA.shtml)

Having a Garmin Zumo mounted on my stratoliner makes using all the links easy, but you can always print out the google maps. The Worlds End State Park run is nice, but the last time I did it a lot of the back roads were under construction so just beware

What part of NEPA are you in? There is always Route 6 which is a beautiful run as well

--john

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
John...

I live in scranton. I run rt. 6 a lot. Never made it to worlds end yet. I just got back from running rt. 92 to rt. 171. All north until I hit rt. 11 south and rode that all the way back. Great roads and beautiful weather.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts